7.31.2008

My first blog

I actually just erased a blog that would have been very thought provoking, as Felicia's and Amaryah's blogs are but I figured we can save that for later. I want to blog about something comical, funny, exciting, etc. I think my first blog won't be about anything like that........And I was about to write something else, but that too got erased because it was getting to serious. I want my first blog to be light hearted and simple.

Ok I have a story to tell. I think its funny, but we will see how it turns out on a blog.

Ok so me and a bunch of my friends went to the beach. We didn't go anywhere spectacular, just a beach in Chicago. We get there after a long train ride and about a 2 mile walk. We sat for a while and hung out. At one point we decided to play volleyball, which is extremely difficult in the sand.

Ok here is where the story actually begins. Guys picture seeing a very attractive woman lying on her stomach. Picture walking closer and realiing that this woman is topless, tanning bareback. Sounds cool right. Well this is the exact picture I saw, but as I got even closer I realized that this woman was not a woman but a man.

You can imagine how sick I felt. But when it was all said and done you know it was a good laugh. Got nothing else to say. Next blog coming soon.

No comments: